Portarlington Community Association
The Portarlington Community Association (PCA) is a group of community members that advocates and champions local issues on behalf of the residents of Portarlington. We work together to provide a forum for local residents to share concerns, interests and visions for our town. When necessary the PCA represents the community in discussions with all levels of government and community.
We encourage, foster and sometimes coordinate community activities to achieve our goals. We are a not for profit association supported by member fees and co-ordinated by a volunteer committee elected each year. We welcome new ideas and invite you to join us.
Meetings: Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic all meetings are cancelled until further notice
NEWS – – HAVE YOUR SAY – – UPDATES
Meetings may not have been occurring, but a lot has been happening. A brief summary follows but visit relevant pages to see the whole story.
- CoGG elections (October 24) On-line forums to ‘Meet The Candidates” and postal voting (News);
- Mobile phone issues on the Bellarine – seeking feedback on blackspots. Responses need to be submitted by September 4th (Have Your Say);
- Community survey on public art – PCA seeking community opinion to express community values (Have Your Say);
- North Bellarine Pool – PCA seeking increased representation on advocacy group (News);
- New library in Drysdale – CoGG seeking feedback via survey on development and design. Survey closes September 14th (Have Your Say);
- Point Richards Boat Ramp – findings of a recent coastal processes study (News);
- Land subject to inundation overlay – planning permits required for new buildings and renovations (News);
- Bellarine Distinctive Areas and Landscape – update on public engagement and Statement of Planning Policy (News);
- And finally….membership (Members)